- Rural Children have no access to quality education
- School dropouts and child labour rate are increasing
- Rural society is neglecting girl child education
- Most of the children fail their Xth standard due to lack of proper foundation
- Because of illiteracy in rural areas parents don’t understand the importance of education
- Rural population is dependent on agriculture and work as day labourers. They are not in a position to send their children to corporate schools with their meager wages.
- Education transforms lives and break the cycle of poverty.
- Education is the only way for all successes and to live in dignity
- Appointed qualified teachers in the villages for tutoring the children every day after school.
- Teachers clarify their doubts in all the subjects and ensure that their homework is completed.
- It provides school supplies for all the children once in a year.
- More than 200 children are benefited from children supplementary education program.
- Now Children go to school regularly; get good marks; are increasing their confidence levels and continuing their studies without fail; aiming for a better future
- There is still need to work in neighboring villages and the communities are pressurizing SPEECH.
- SPEECH seeks like-minded individuals, groups, companies and other agencies to expand the work in more villages and change the lives of children in rural India